Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm so excited that I get to go to Indiana on Tuesday!

Hey there family! This week has been pretty okay a lot of stress and new things. I can't wait to never eat the food in the MTC ever again because it is terrible! haha. At first it's all cool because you get cookies with almost every meal but then it gets really old and gross. Thanks for all the letters I really wish you would write me a little more than a sentence though haha. How is everyone? I feel disconnected from the outside world like we didn't even know about what happened in the Philippines until like two days ago. So yeah it would be really cool to get a hand written letter because I'm starting to go insane!
We have been talking with an investigator and we challenged her to read to book of Mormon and she said yes so that was really cool! We get to find out if she actually checked into it tonight. I see my friend Nick almost everyday which is really awesome! I get to do laundry today too! Yay! I still haven't gotten home sick yet but this place does feel a little bit like prison after watching all those prison shows! We get to go for temple walks on Sunday and I feel like a different species walking outside like everyone just stares at you haha. We actually had temple day today so that was really cool!
So ummm just let everyone know in advance that I have 20 emails so I'm not sure that I will have time to respond to everyone thats why hand written letters are the best! Thanks for all the sweets I really wish you could send me food like subway haha. I can't remember the last time I ate a decent meal. My district is really thankful for all the treats too! :) I'm so excited that I get to go to Indiana on Tuesday! Apparently I'm travel leader for my group whatever that means haha. But it will be awesome to leave. It has been really cool here but I'm ready to not be so stressed all the time and not be around so many girls. It makes me miss my dumb brothers and I'm thankful that they put up with my drama.
Elder. L. Tom Perry spoke to us on Tuesday and that was a really awesome experience hearing from and apostle right in front of my face! This week has been pretty good just kind of stressful. I love you guys! :) Hope you have an awesome week. Love, Sister Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment