Monday, August 25, 2014

My mission president is going to let me Skype teach!

Hello!
So this week I got some sort of virus or something. I thought I had strep it wasn't fun but I'm finally over it thank goodness it was rough but we still met most of our teaching goals. 

Zone conference went good just role played for like 8 hours straight and we were all extremely exhausted and stressed out because they filmed all of our role plays. We had to watch them back and it was pretty awful to see yourself on camera haha. But we did learn how to be better missionaries. Basically role plays for dayz. 

I'm excited G-pa & Debbie are getting married! You guys need a cut out of me there :) haha. 

So I already told you this but for everyone else who reads these emails or whatever my mission president is going to let me skype teach! :D YAY! So dear friends and family who want to learn more about what I do as a missionary or what we believe I'm allowed to set up skype appointments. Pretty much the most exciting news! I found out yesterday and it was hard to sleep thinking about it. Missionary dreams are pretty wild man. My companion says whenever I talk in my sleep I'm teaching or planning lessons haha. 

You should film Dallon's game for me :) That would be pretty great! I wish I could be there. Every time we drive by football players I always wish I could watch them play haha. I never even thought I really liked football but I miss it now. 

Johnny and Lone Eagle were at church this week! Sister Oskins gave a talk this week so it was sitting in the middle of them and I just thought missionaries are weird. We bring the coolest people to church with us though :)

We had the BBQ this last weekend and Lone Eagle came and played cornhole.. he beat me. I did get one beautiful throw in there thought you should have heard the crowd! haha. #btdubs cornhole is the game of the hoosiers they love that game.

It rained super bad so we didn't have fireworks which was really sad but it was still fun. I played basketball until 9:30 since we already had permission to be out. I felt like such a rebel! living on the edge for sure haha. 

Well I love you and hopefully all goes well for Saturday Skype lesson! 
Love,
Sister Brooks



 I made little cheesecakes for district meeting. I really felt like my mother in that moment haha


 on exchanges with Sister Vidmar 

 Steven scares me on a regular basis
(only Sierra names a  scary doll after her mission President!)






No comments:

Post a Comment