Monday, May 5, 2014

Tomorrow is the DAY! :D

Thought I would write one more post before I leave.
Let me just say that I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!! I can't even explain how excited I am right now! I finally get to go back to Indiana and serve my Heavenly Father :) I also just found out I get to stay the night with Sister Howard when I get there!!!!!!!! :D I'm losing my mind!!! I'm so excited to see my best friend and missionary mother! haha. Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever!

I'm so grateful that I get to go back on my mission! It will be amazing! I've been waiting for this day since the day I came home. I talked about the guy I taught on the plane in my blog post about coming home. But I've been thinking about him again today. I just know that Heavenly Father put him in my path for a reason. I remember our conversation and just talking to him about the gospel. I remember him saying he thought it was cool that I had a lot of my life figured out already being only 19. I have been thinking about that. I really don't have a lot of things figured out but I do know that I have Heavenly Father always looking out for me. Talking with James was when I realized I would return to my mission. I knew I didn't want to leave my mission but I didn't know what Heavenly Father wanted me to do next. Being able to teach one last person before I wasn't a missionary reminded me of the love that I had for sharing the message of the restored gospel with others. I'm just so excited to go back and teach. :) I know that missionary work is very difficult but it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

I'm so grateful for the friends I have made and I can't wait to see them tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I will be freaking out the entire time! haha. I'll let you all know how it goes! :)

 Love,
Sister Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment